All our staff at the Shelving Shop Group are being optimistic about the future. At this challenging time as a team, we all feel we will come out the other side stronger and leaner together
Team morale – a must
Some of the things we’re doing daily which might be of interest are a great way to keep your teams upbeat. Here’s what we do.
- Morning huddle meeting via Zoom.
- Keeping each other on task; one key business task and one personal task that’s to be completed that day.
- Group WhatsApp chat; we have always had this but it has taken off in the last few days with a whole new level of humor.
- Personal development; a great time now to learn a new skill, or complete a course so that’s exactly what we’re each doing.
- One other thing we’re trying to do is ‘keep it normal’. Just because we’re at home and a little closer to the pantry doesn’t mean you just sneak in there all the time…
Essential business support
Yes we are helping these companies!
We are still on call for essential businesses in need of solutions during the COVID-19 shutdown period.
- Shelving workbenches delivered and installed urgently to a hand sanitiser production plant
- Supply and install extra shelves Urgently for a Food Store
- New World Pallet Racking urgent supply for increased product holdings
- Designing a shelving production line urgently for new set up Food box company – more on this soon
- Click the button below for urgent assistance from us, or call on 0800 180 280