Established in 1993 by Earl Currie, Shelving Shop Group is a family owned company with its roots firmly planted in New Zealand.
As the business has grown over the last two and a half decades, so has the family involvement with sons Scott and Martyn now holding management positions within the company alongside their father.
In 2010, the company built a new head office with the original site transformed into a bulk store and joinery workshop. A year later, the building next door to the new head office was purchased for additional warehousing and engineering facilities.
Shelving Shop Group is made up of three businesses that collectively cover the spectrum of storage, display and shopfitting products – RMS, Shelving Shop and Shopfit NZ.
Throughout the expansion and development of our company, we have remained firmly committed to helping our customers conquer their spaces with innovative storage solutions.
For more than 25 years Shelving Shop has been designing, manufacturing and installing shelving, commercial racking and warehouse storage systems for New Zealand businesses.
From complete retail fit outs for nationwide brands, large-scale storage facilities to document shelving or one-off display stands, we have the shelving solution to maximise your space.
Our experience across a broad range of industries means we understand your challenges, and will help you create an efficient and effective workplace.
All Shelving Shop products are manufactured and installed to the highest industry safety standards and carry a lifetime performance guarantee.
- Industrial and commercial pallet racking
- Custom built shelving
- Mobile shelving
- Panel shelving
- Modular and cantilevered systems
- Library shelving
- Vehicle shelving and storage
- Display shelving
- Storage bins, cabinets and lockers
Industry leaders including Heinz Watties, Progressive Meats, No.1 Shoe Warehouse, Farmlands, and McCain Foods understand the benefits of a Shelving Shop solution.
Shelving Shop Specialists in display shelving, pallet racking and bulk storage solutions.
1. Tightlines – Complete relay of warehouse to be more efficient. Design, supply and installation of pallet racking, including a forklift.
2. Arataki – Provided a complete solution, using standard shelving systems integrated with custom built units.
3. National fit out using display shelving, slatwall and fittings
4. Advinatge – Leading wine store using standard shelving with custom design features to create a unique point of difference for the client
5. Total Oil – Pallet Racking with fire sprinkler system, earthquake strengthening designed and certified to meet high earthquake safety regulations
RMS is New Zealand’s specialist importer and wholesaler of shopfitting accessories to retail and commercial businesses.
We stock a comprehensive range of merchandising equipment, shopfitting fixtures and shelving hardware, with extensive stock holdings to ensure continuity of supply.
- Wall Channels and shelf brackets
- Peg prongs
- Brochure holders
- Slatwall and wall systems
- Clothing racks and mannequins
- Shelving systems
- Shop fitting hardware
- Hang rails
We also manufacter a full range of Slatpanel, which allows the ultimate in flexibility for your shelving layout.
Our design and custom build service can create specialised components to suit your requirements. And with 45 years’ experience in developing retail and commercial spaces, we will supply your business with the best shopfitting solution.