As the business has grown over the last two and a half decades, so has the family involvement with sons Scott and Martyn now holding management positions within the company alongside their father.
In 2010, the company built a new head office with the original site transformed into a bulk store and joinery workshop. A year later, the building next door to the new head office was purchased for additional warehousing and engineering facilities.
Shelving Shop Group is made up of three businesses that collectively cover the spectrum of storage, display and shopfitting products – RMS, Shelving Shop and Shopfit NZ.
Throughout the expansion and development of our company, we have remained firmly committed to helping our customers conquer their spaces with innovative storage solutions
From complete retail fit outs for nationwide brands, large-scale storage facilities to document shelving or one-off display stands, we have the shelving solution to maximise your space.
Our experience across a broad range of industries means we understand your challenges, and will help you create an efficient and effective workplace.
All Shelving Shop products are manufactured and installed to the highest industry safety standards and carry a lifetime performance guarantee.
Industry leaders including Heinz Watties, Progressive Meats, No.1 Shoe Warehouse, Farmlands, and McCain Foods understand the benefits of a Shelving Shop solution.
1. Tightlines – Complete relay of warehouse to be more efficient. Design, supply and installation of pallet racking, including a forklift.
2. Arataki – Provided a complete solution, using standard shelving systems integrated with custom built units.
3. National fit out using display shelving, slatwall and fittings
4. Advinatge – Leading wine store using standard shelving with custom design features to create a unique point of difference for the client
5. Total Oil – Pallet Racking with fire sprinkler system, earthquake strengthening designed and certified to meet high earthquake safety regulations
We stock a comprehensive range of merchandising equipment, shopfitting fixtures and shelving hardware, with extensive stock holdings to ensure continuity of supply.
We also manufacture a full range of Slat panels, which allows the ultimate flexibility for your shelving layout.
Our design and custom build service can create specialised components to suit your requirements. And with 45 years of experience in developing retail and commercial spaces, we will supply your business with the best shopfitting solution.
1. Plastic parts boxes for increased efficiency in component storage
2. RMS Shelf Brackets – a customer favourite for over 45 years
3. RMS slotted posts, manuctured to specifications required
4. Slatwall panel and fittings in a heavy duty retail situation RMS