Is your equipment damaged and in need of repair? Do you require general preventative maintenance to ensure your equipment continues to operate at optimum levels? Or do you require safe working load signs, beam loadings or certification of your rack?
If you answered yes to any of these questions our dedicated Service team can help.
Yes, As part of our commitment to offer our customers a unique customer experience – we now offer finance & leasing to own options. Using these options helps with the cash flow position of your business.
If you are interested in either of these options, please make mention to our team member that you deal with, on details of what we can offer.
Shelving Shop Group has been around for over 20 years. We have a lot of clients that are still with us from the first few years when we started off. As the business has evolved and grown, we still strive to …
All the racking offered is designed to comply with static loading and seismic loads specified in all or some of the following Standards:
- NZS 1170 New Zealand Loadings Code
- NZS 3404 Design Code for Steel Structures
- AS1538 Cold Formed Steel Structures
- AS 4084 –1993 Steel Storage Racking A
- AS / NZS 4600: Cold formed Steel Structures.
- AS / NZS 1170 Series-Structural design actions
- AS / NZS 1170.0.2002-General Principles
- AS / NZS 1170.1.2002 -General Permanent, imposed and other actions
- Sema Code 1980 (UK) Storage Equipment Manufacture Associated Code of Practice for design and use of Static Pallet Racking
- Fem –10.2.02 –European code of Practice for design of Static Steel Pallet Racking
- Fem –10.2.03 –Adjustable Beam, Pallet Racking